1. For daytrips and course prices are per person per day, for courses prices are per course per person and in Indonesian Rupiah. If the payment is done in USD or EUR, Manta Rhei will determine the exchange rate.?
2. Payments can be done in cash. We accept Visa and MasterCard, a 3% surcharge will be added, for Paypal 4,3% surcharge will be added.?
3. All our trips and courses are subject to the following conditions and supplementary conditions. Any other conditions put forth by the client cannot be accepted, except where there is a specific agreement in writing in this regard. Our offers are only an indication of what the delivery and performance involves.?
4. Guaranteed departure is 4 persons.?
5. Park entrance fee is not included in the price.?
6. Full payment is required when signing in to confirm the booking. No full payment = No confirmation?
7. For cancellations, if a minimum of 48 hours notice is given prior to trip date, the client is entitled to a full refund. Between 48 hours and 24 hours notice 50% will be refund. Less then 24 hours notice there will be NO refund whatever the cause might be?
8. Rescheduling the day trip location due to weather condition is sometimes necessary and can not be a reason for cancellation.?
9. The booking will be considered a no-show if the client fails to arrive at the specified time or date of departure.?
10. PT Manta Rhei is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, cash, or other personal objects that belong to clients during daytrips.?
11. If during the daytrip a dive can?t be done because of illness or other medical problems there will be no refund for the lost dive(s). If the client signs in for 3 dives but decides during the trip to skip a dive there will also be no refund.?
12. Clients are responsible for all dive gear used from Manta Rhei. Any damage or lost will be charged to the client.?
13. All Manta Rhei clients are required to familiarize themselves with these general sales conditions, and to accept them.?
14. Manta Rhei is required to make these general sales conditions known to the client.?
15. Each person is responsible for minors and/or objects under their supervision with regards to the applicable regulations by the Indonesian authorities, the police, customs, immigration etc. 16. Our company declines all responsibility in case of assignment interruption as a result of force majeure such as heavy weather conditions, accidents, road works, fog, strikes, etc…. the resulting and additional costs for transportation or accommodation are charged to the client. This list is not exhaustive.?
17. All prices given to the client, those established in our programs as well as those given in a special quote, are subject to change under the general economic conditions and in particular due to price increases of raw materials or labour, and the applicable taxes by the Indonesian government.?
18. Our company cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incidents and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project.
?Price includes for daytrip boat and courses:?
1. Unlimited mineral water, coffee, tea and 2 soft drinks
2. Breakfast, Lunch and snacks after dives?
3. Dive and/or snorkelling gear?
4. Tourguide and divemaster?
5. Harbour fee?
2. Park entrance fee?